Asian School of Business Management is an autonomous b-school approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and accredited by Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA. It offers two-year full time Post Graduate Programme in Management leading to PGDM with specialisation in functional areas like HR, Finance, Marketing, IT & Operations and in sectoral areas like Logistics & Supply Chain, Retail, Banking Insurance & financial Services, International Business etc. ASBM also offers BBA (Hons.) and B.Com. (Hons.) programmes under Utkal University.
The Institute has been continuously adjudged as a top ranking b-school with A+++ rating by Business India national b-school survey. The school is engaged in teaching, research, training and consulting. ASBM.
ASBM is driven by the faculty members and has an excellent academic culture and environment with high industry interface. To strengthen and augment the intellectual capital, ASBM is soliciting applications for Assistant Professor in the areas of Quantitative Techniques, Operations Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management, English, Business Communication & Soft Skills.
- Quantitative Techniques : Master degree; Ph.D. preferred
- Operations Management, Logistics & Supply Chain Management : M.Tech. (Industrial or Mechanical Engineering) or B.Tech with MBA (Operations management); Ph.D. preferred.
- English, Business Communication & Soft Skills : MA in English with experience in Soft Skill training; Ph.D. preferred.
ASSISTANT LIBRARIAN / TRAINEE
- Librarian - Candidates with M.Lib. and minimum ten years of experience with competency in handling digital library should apply. Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D.
- Assistant Librarian - Candidates with M.Lib. and minimum five years of experience should apply. Preference will be given to experience of digital library.
- Trainee Librarian - Candidates should have M.Lib.
Interested candidates may apply with detailed bio-data, photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE : 22nd January 2019